Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Proper Introduction

Hi guys, I'm not sure if anybody even knows about this blog but I thought I would just let everyone know why I am doing this and all those good things.

About Me
First off, my name is Hilary and I am an Army wife and mom to a beautiful one year old baby girl. My husband is currently stationed in Kansas, I live her too, and is getting ready for his first deployment. I work at a salon as a receptionist and do makeup there.

How I Got Started
I got started really getting interested in makeup in high school and once I graduated I started a job at Ulta. When I started working there my passion just blossomed. Now I'm an aspiring makeup artist trying to go to school and get my certification to truly become a professional.

I know I have said this before but this is what I am the most passionate about and I'm really hoping that everything eventually works out. I have high hopes for myself and my blog so heres to the future! Can't wait to share my progress with all of you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment